- 12th & 13th June 2021
- 12.00 to 2.00 pm
- Registration fees ₹ 350/-
Modern bottle art based on theme.
Acrylic colour -white, different shades of blue,green
Tie-dye is a process of tying and dyeing a piece of fabric .
TIE & DYE
White cotton cloth 12*12
Learn 5 Techniques of TIE & DYE on fabric using fabric colours.
Tie and Dye is an art with a true surprise. Although we all follow the same technique, no two outcomes are same. Yet every art is a master piece in itself. The uncontrolled dying of the threads of the fabric makes each design so unique, that it creates an awe in our mind and bliss in our soul.
Try it by yourself and experience one such wonderful mindfulness feeling while you turn a plain white piece of cloth to a colourful patterned delight.
Details of Workshop
- 15th May 2021, live real time online workshop
- 4pm to 5.30pm via zoom
- for kids and adults
- access to recorded video
- 24×7 doubt solving service
- You will learn 5 different ways to tie the fabric to get 5 different patterns
- You will get ideas for making articles of tie and dye.
- You will learn the procedure of fabric preparation and protection after dying for regular use.
- Materials used: fabric colours of your choice ( minimum 3 ), 5 washed and ironed white cotton handkerchieves or similar size cloth, flat brush, many small and thick rubber bands, bowl of water, rough cloth to wipe hands, plastic sheet to protect the work table from getting spoilt.